Schedule bulk pickup
Residential bulky waste service is provided on-call for items too large to fit in the garbage cart. Customers are not able to schedule a bulk pickup via their online account (or via the Republic Services App) at this time.
Schedule bulk pickup using the online request form.
Bulky waste service is provided on-call for items too large to fit in the garbage cart. Bulky waste does not include construction, demolition, or hazardous waste.
What to know before you schedule a bulk pickup:
· Once you have submitted the online form a Republic Services Rep will contact you to provide you with your scheduled service day.
· Residents are provided twelve (12) “on-call” bulk service days per year as part of their service at no extra cost. Additional costs will be incurred by residents for any additional days beyond twelve (12).
· Residents receive one (1) additional bulky pickup day after each of these holidays Thanksgiving (1), Christmas (1), and New Year’s Day (1), for a total of three (3) additional bulky pickup days.
· Set your bulky items out by 7 a.m. on your collection day but no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening before.
· Residents may place up to five cubic yards of bulky waste out for collection on their bulky waste service day.
· Bulky items should be set out at the curb at least four feet from other objects.
· Do not place items in your garbage cart for bulky waste collection. Items should be placed directly at the curb.
· Looking for cardboard-only bulk pickup information? Click here.
Click here to view the 2023 Solid Waste Holiday Service Schedule.