Home Improvements - ACC Forms

Updated: Mar 26

If you are planning home improvements like replacing an old fence or roof, updating paint, adding solar panels, or changing out doors or windows, or if you're responding to a DR violation notice, please remember that all exterior repairs, updates or additions require a completed and approved ACC request. This form is always available on our website on the documents page. Note that the form must be completed and submitted by the owner not a contractor. Please also keep in mind that approved paint colors have changed meaning if you currently have colors like black, blue, or red on your home these are no longer approved for use in our community.

Our official exterior maintenance document approved in 2015 can be found on our documents page. Or check out this article for a quick summary of the exterior maintenance expectations.


Recent Posts

See All

Christi Keller, Our Community Manager, Retires

To Settlers Park and Settlers Grove Residents: It is with mixed emotions that I announce that, as of April 30, 2021 I will be retiring from Creative Management Co. and from a 40 plus year career in th