Fri, Nov 24|
Christmas Decorating Contest
Decorate November 24 through December 10 Contest Judging: December 11-15
Time & Location
Nov 24, 7:00 PM – Dec 10, 11:59 PM
Settler's Park/Grove, Settlers Park, Sugar Land, TX 77479, USA
About The Event
We encourage residents to highlight the beauty and cohesiveness of their homes by participating in the contest. Your participation will surely make our community a welcoming place to visit during the Christmas season!
Christmas Decorating Contest Decorate November 24 through December 10 Contest Judging: December 11-15
- Religious/Traditional with a theme (example: Nativity display/Santa’s workshop display)
- Whimsical with themes (example: The best gingerbread house display/12 days of Christmas display/Candy cane land)
- Best use of Lights with a theme(example: Santa sleigh and reindeer/simply make the holidays magical with lights)
- Prizes will be award to the winner of each category. Only one winner per category.
- Judging will be conducted between December 11-15.
- Decorating should be completed no later than December 9.
- Only the front of properties will be considered for the purposes of judging.
- The following judging criteria will be used: overall curb appeal, consistency of theme, uniformity of color and décor, neatness, arrangement, and alignment of lights and décor, and creativity.
- All Association rules and regulations apply, as do federal/state/local laws and ordinances. If you plan to make any exterior changes, additions, or modifications to existing landscaping, you must complete a Home Improvement Request Form (dated, April 2021).
Please join in the fun by decorating your homes for the holiday!