Fri, Nov 24|
Christmas Decorating Contest
Decorate November 24 through December 10 Contest Judging: December 11-15
Time & Location
Nov 24, 7:00 PM – Dec 10, 7:00 PM
Sugar Land, Settlers Park, Sugar Land, TX 77479, USA
About The Event
CHRISTMAS DECORATING CONTEST
SETTLERS PARK/GROVE HOA
We encourage residents to highlight the beauty and cohesiveness of our homes by participating in the contest. Your participation will surely make our community a welcoming place to visit during the Christmas season!
Christmas Decorating Contest Decorate November 24 through December 10 Contest Judging: December 11-15
- Religious/Traditional (example: Nativity display/Santa’s workshop display)
- Whimsical with themes (example: The best ginger house display/12 days of Christmas display/Candy cane land)
- Best use of Lights with a theme (example: Santa sleigh and reindeer/simply make the holidays magical with lights)
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category.
- Judging will be conducted between December 11-15.
- Decorating should be completed no later than December 9.
- Only the front of properties will be considered for the purposes of judging.
- The following judging criteria will be used: overall curb appeal, consistency of theme, uniformity of color and décor, neatness, arrangement, and alignment of lights and décor, and creativity.
- All Association rules and regulations apply, as do federal/state/local laws and ordinances. If you plan to make any exterior changes, additions, or modifications to existing landscaping, you must complete a Home Improvement Request Form (dated, April 2021).